7/21/2010

New Beginnings

Our little Angel Baby Kaitlin just turned 6 months Monday. It's amazing, she is amazing....1/2 year already! Say What! I still like to stay busy busy and right now am getting requests for my Vintage Glass Glitter Signs. I make Paris Glass Glitter Signs, and also any custom sign my customers request in the Glass Glitter. I've even had some Christmas Decorations I'm doing right now for the amazing ones that are even thinking about Christmas right now. I'm still repurposing my flea market and estate finds, and doing some of my own designs. I've been busy with my Brides who are requesting my Wedding Birdcage Cardholders as well, more now than in March & April this year.
We are getting ready to take a trip to San Diego in a few weeks and visit family, I also have 100 Antique Seltzer Bottles to pick up that I bought months ago....I will be posting a few of them on ebay.
Until Next Time, Have a Brilliant Weekend. I'll leave you with some pic's of my Vintage Glass Glitter French Signs.
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment