2/02/2011

Minnie Mouse 1st Birthday Party

Kaitlin had a wonderful party and it was alot of fun for all of us Adults too! :) Thought I would post some of the pic's of her special day...

 Everybody loved the Minnie ears!!! I make the Minnie & Mickey banners customized by name and the Birthday Hats & Favor Ears.....We made Minnie & Mickey Ears out of headbands for all the kids to wear, & even some of the Adults had fun with them....I had a tub of Minnie and Mickey Lollipops on the table and lots of pink candies in my apothecary jars all over for added fun and color....
                                  Kaitlin had her own Minnie cake to get elbow deep and play with....
We just threw our daughter Kaitlin Nicole her 1st Birthday and since she is a BIG fan of Minnie Mouse, that just had to be her theme. I made the banner and cupcake toppers, along with her birthday hat and everything else. I had my friend who makes beautiful tutu dresses, make her a multi-pink one with the polka dot ribbon and it turned out so beautiful! There are many that make these tutu's but Tiara makes them fast, full, and the most beautiful, she will even customize.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to know about this themed birthday party. I am planning to arrange by sister’s birthday party and looking for exquisite venues in Chicago. Came across some amazing venues and looking forward to book the right venue in time.

    ReplyDelete