4/07/2011

Petite Shabby Chic Candle Holders add Big Romance and Character......

These Petite Candelabra's have found a new purpose as Shabby French Cottage Decor......they were once silver and looked so plain to me, sitting in a bucket on a table at a Flea Market in Alameda, one look and I knew exactly what to..... I took them in and right away I painted them my favorite "Cottage White", I added some Antique French Crystals I had been hanging onto because I knew I would find something to hang them from someday, and Voila!  Magnifique!!!
I found the small tapers to fit them at a little country candle shop in the Sierra's, you can find them you just have to look. I love these Candleabras sitting on a Bath Tray or you could even use them as Table number Holders at a Small French Country Party or Shower with some flowers around them, they have so many uses and they are one of my Favorites, they may be small but they sure make a Big Statement.
It's funny how some of us don't even see things as they sit, we are already thinking of what they can be as repurposed items we love. I have been this way ever since I can remember and it's the thrill of the hunt that is so exciting to me........

No comments:

Post a Comment